Who We Are...
Our Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is a nonprofit 501(3)c organization designed exclusively for charitable and educational purposes. Parents/Guardians are invited and encouraged to be involved. The PTO sponsors many fun activities for you and your children. We look forward to working together to make C.M. Bradley shine!
PTO Officers 2016-17
Rob Strickland, President
Amy Cackowski, Vice-President
Aimee O'Grady, Secretary
Alison Athey Brennan, Treasurer
What We Have Recently Funded...
- Playground Equipment
- Technology Items for the Learning Space (Digital Microscopes, LEGO kits, 2 in 1 Computers)
- Items for Individual Classrooms (including digital cameras, flash drives, electric pencil sharpeners, ergo chairs, ...)
- Items for the Garden Space (gardening supplies and blueberry bushes)
- Books for One School, One Book
- Teacher Appreciation Week items