FUTURE BUSINESS LEADERS OF AMERICA
FBLA is a nonprofit educational association of students preparing for careers in business and business-related fields.
SPONSOR - Karen Pattie, Liberty High School
· To develop competent, aggressive business leadership
· To strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work
· To create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise
· To encourage members in the development of individual projects which contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community
· To develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism
· To encourage and practice efficient money management
· To encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty
· To assist students in the establishment of occupational goals
· To facilitate the transition from school to work
Regional, State & National Competitions (Students have competed nationally in Dallas, TX, Chicago, IL & Denver, CO.)
Participate in Homecoming Parade
Halloween Trick or Treat Project for Children in Community
Field Trips: New York City, Wizards Games, etc.
Contribute to ASK (Association to the Study of Childhood Cancer) & March of Dimes
Adopt a family at Christmas
Students must be enrolled in a business class during the current school year to be eligible for membership in FBLA. Students are required to pay regional, state, & national dues to participate in activities outside of the school.