School Counseling Information
Fauquier High School Counseling Department
NOW ON TWITTER!
CHECK US OUT TODAY!!
*DUAL ENROLLENT INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE "DUAL ENROLLMENT/AP" TAB.
*THE POWERPOINT PRESENTATION AND OTHER INFORMATION FROM SENIOR NIGHT (SEPT. 4TH) ARE AVAILABLE ON THE "SENIORS AND SCHOLARSHIP" PAGE.
Terrific resourse for all students. Opportunities: Preparing for College Guide & Workbook Virginia 2019- 2020.
September 24 - College Fair/Night at LFCC in Warrenton - 6PM - 8PM (more information on the Seniors and Scholarship and Juniors page) - See flyer below!
October 7 - Seniors and families - 2019 FAFSA Information Meeting at 7PM in the Falcon Room
Be sure to check out the Newsletter from Mrs. Belinda Knudson, Career Coach, on the College & Career Counseling tab.
Additional information for the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) at UVA on November 16, 2019, click here for Informational Packet.
Want to see if Engineering is right for you? Click here!
FHS School Profile: Click here.
- Develop in self-understanding with regard to their values, abilities, interests, and aptitudes;
- Select a program of studies, which will enable them to attain marketable skills and/or further their education;
- Receive occupational and educational information with which to make appropriate education and career choices;
- Understand the process of decision-making and the need to accept the consequences of decisions;
- Gain an appreciation for discipline, respect for authority, and tolerance towards others;
- Be prepared to enter society as responsible and productive citizens, upon graduation.