Homework Helpers is underway for the 2016-17 school year. On average we have 10 Helpers scheduled each week to be available to help anyone looking for tutoring or just some basic assistance. Here are some ways that you can be helped:
- Tutoring: Help understanding complicated materials within a subject area.
- Projects: Help problem solving or coming up with ideas to make your project the best it can be. Helpers can't do it for you, but they can help you ask the questions you need to ask yourself to find your direction for a successful project.
- Papers: Help writing a long essay or paper. Again, they can't do it for you, but Helpers can help you with basic formatting of papers, grammar usage, and suggesting possible areas that may need to be improved or developed.
- Support: Maybe you don't need a whole lot of help, maybe just an occasional question, or affirmation that you are doing a good job. Sometimes having someone there to run things by can be just enough to keep you focused and feeling good about what you are doing.
- Studying: Got a big test (or even a little one) coming up. Helpers can help you study or come up with tricks to remember things.
We hope that you will take advantage of this great opportunity to team up with some of our top students. Our Helpers are very kind and supportive and want to support you however you need to be the best student that you can be!