Fauquier County Public Schools delivers electronic transcripts to post-secondary education institutions to enhance the level of service provided to former FCPS students. FCPS will be sending certified PDF transcripts through a service called ScribOrder. Requests for transcript and withdrawal student records/information may be submitted and paid for online using your credit or debit card.
Please refer to School Board Policy 3-3.13 for specific document fee details.
The following documents may be requested online:
High School Transcript $5.00
Immunizations/Health Record $5.00
The FCPS e-transcript process is as follows:
- The former FCPS student (or institution) requests a transcript at https://fcps1va.scriborder.com.
- FCPS Records Department receives the request and prepares the transcript for a certified PDF delivery.
- The receiving institution will receive an email from Scribonline@scribsoft.com.
- Open the email and select the hyperlink to download the transcript from ScribOrder.
- On the ScribOrder web page, select “Send New Code”.
- Open your new email and copy your validation code and select the hyperlink.
- On the ScribOrder web page paste and (or type) in your code and select Verify.
- Select “Download” and the certified PDF transcript will be downloaded.
If you have any questions about e-transcript delivery or experience technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com.
Requests will be processed during normal business hours (Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 3:30PM) excluding holidays and weather-related closings (unless otherwise noted on the Records web page).
Once the request has been submitted online, your payment will be processed and you will begin to receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you of the status of your order. It is important to read the emails carefully as additional information may be required to process the request.
All Third Party Requests for documents and/or verification of graduation must be completed online.