Weekend Power Packs: What are they?
- Weekend Power Packs are bags of food which usually contain ingredients for a meal as well as some healthy snacks. They are send home with students generally on Fridays.
- They are free
- The program is open to everyone
- You can join or leave the program at any time
- It is anonymous and confidential
- Please complete form and return to school counseling office
The Fauquier County Resource Guide has many resources for families in Fauquier County including, but not limited to, clothing, food, shelter, legal assistants. You can access it online here: https://www.fauquierresources.com/read-the-guide.
Wondering what to say to your kids about the current situation? Here are some resources that could help:
Fauquier County Social Services Food Resource
Don't let COVID-19 leave you or your familly go hungry. Contact Fauquier County Social Services at 540-422-8400 for help.
Tutoring and Academic Assistance
A list of tutors has been compiled by Fauquier County Public Schools. We do not know about the tutors personally. Please see the list here: 21-22 Tutor List
Free tutoring is available for students in grades 3-12. Please see attached flyer for details. You must register your child to participate. The Plains Community League Tutoring Information