Student records request

  • Fauquier County Public Schools is now using Scribbles K-12 to process student records requests. Please use the following link to get started. 


    Select To Get Started:

    K-12 Districts Select The Following To Get Started:  

    This will take you to the Scribbles K-12 Transfer site. You will first need to create an account. When your account is approved, you will be able to request and receive records in a secured environment.