Bus Routes for the school year 2019-2020 school year will be made available around August 5th.
If you are experiencing issues or cannot locate your address using the link below, please contact Transportation at 540-422-7240.
We ask students to be at their bus stops 5 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
Search Bus Routes: The following will be displayed.
Be certain to:
- Select the grade
- Enter the house number, street and zip code,
(Use standard abbreviations such as Rd for Road, St for Street, Ln for Lane….do not spell out.)
- Select Find School/Transportation Info button.
You will be presented with the bus number and approximate time of bus arrival for pickup.
If you receive message “Home Street not found – closest matches:”
- Use the drop down arrow in the street name field to get another option for spelling.
- Click on the “Use Selected Match”—immediately to the right.
- Click on Find School/Transportation Info again.
Sample screen below:
Bus stop information can also be obtained from your assigned school or the Transportation Department.
If your child requires Special Services, you will be notified by the Transportation Office concerning bus information.