Guidance Department Information
Fauquier High School Guidance Department
NOW ON TWITTER!
CHECK US OUT TODAY!!
SENIORS - PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK THE "SENIORS AND SCHOLARSHIPS" TAB FOR IMPORTANT, TIMELY INFORMATION ON SCHOLARSHIPS AND NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION TO LFCC! DATES AND WEBSITE TO REGISTER!
Latest Guidance Newsletter (Almost Spring 2019 Guidance Newsletter) is posted on the "Guidance Newletter" page.
IMPORTANT DATES -
NOW: Grades 9, 10, and 11 are in the process of selecting courses for the next school year. Please click on the tab "Course Registration" for additional information.
April 27th - Academy Day 2019. Senator Mark Warner is inviting students and their parents to attend Academy Day 2019. Students interested in pursuing or possibly pursuing attending one of the United States service academies are encouraged to attend. Students will be able to meet with officials from all 5 academies. See flyer below.
FHS School Profile: Click here.
- Develop in self-understanding with regard to their values, abilities, interests, and aptitudes;
- Select a program of studies, which will enable them to attain marketable skills and/or further their education;
- Receive occupational and educational information with which to make appropriate education and career choices;
- Understand the process of decision-making and the need to accept the consequences of decisions;
- Gain an appreciation for discipline, respect for authority, and tolerance towards others;
- Be prepared to enter society as responsible and productive citizens, upon graduation.