Guidance Department Information
Fauquier High School Guidance Department
NOW ON TWITTER!
CHECK US OUT TODAY!!
June 10 - June 27 - High School Summer School. **See the flyer below for information regarding Summer School**
August 14 - First Day of School
August 19 - Dual Enrollment - All dual enrollment students will be invited to a presentation during Advisory Plus.
August 22 - Dual Enrollment forms and payment due
High School Summer School information may be accessed by clicking on the link: High School Summer School 2019
Top Decile students from the Class of 2019!
FHS Scholarship Recipients from the Class of 2019!
Latest Guidance Newsletter - Spring Guidance Newsletter is posted on the "Guidance Newletter" page.
FHS School Profile: Click here.
- Develop in self-understanding with regard to their values, abilities, interests, and aptitudes;
- Select a program of studies, which will enable them to attain marketable skills and/or further their education;
- Receive occupational and educational information with which to make appropriate education and career choices;
- Understand the process of decision-making and the need to accept the consequences of decisions;
- Gain an appreciation for discipline, respect for authority, and tolerance towards others;
- Be prepared to enter society as responsible and productive citizens, upon graduation.