School Counseling Information
Fauquier High School Counseling Department - See important messages below*.
(Best way to contact the Counseling Dept. is through email)
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FHS CLASS OF 2020!
"College Board" for seniors' plans after high school is up and running! Go to the Seniors and Scholarship tab.
**Course selection sheet and instructions are now posted on the "Course Registration" tab.
*FOLLOW US ON TWITTER FOR UP-TO-DATE INFO!
*The Mental Health Association of Fauquier County (mhafc1) is a great resource during these uncertain times. There is a tab at the top of their page for Special Resources Related to COVID-19. The staff is working remotely and is still providing information and referral services. You may also follow the Mental Health Assoc. of Fauquier County on TWITTER @mhafc1.
Click this link to visit the Virginia Wizard for Career & College Exploration and Preg.
College & Career Counseling tab has just been updated! (April 1, 2020)
Terrific resource for ALL students:
Preparing for Senior Year PowerPoint Presentation
Be sure to check out the Newsletter from Mrs. Belinda Knudson, Career Coach, on the College & Career Counseling tab.
FHS School Profile 2019 - 2020: CLICK HERE
- Develop in self-understanding with regard to their values, abilities, interests, and aptitudes;
- Select a program of studies, which will enable them to attain marketable skills and/or further their education;
- Receive occupational and educational information with which to make appropriate education and career choices;
- Understand the process of decision-making and the need to accept the consequences of decisions;
- Gain an appreciation for discipline, respect for authority, and tolerance towards others;
- Be prepared to enter society as responsible and productive citizens, upon graduation.