School Counseling Information
Fauquier High School Counseling Department
NOW ON TWITTER!
CHECK US OUT TODAY!!
DUAL ENROLLENT INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE "DUAL ENROLLMENT/AP" TAB.
August 19 - Dual Enrollment - All dual enrollment students will be invited to a presentation during Advisory Plus.
August 22 - Dual Enrollment forms and payment due
Back-to-School Night 2:30pm - 5:30pm
September 4 - Senior Night at 7:00PM in the FHS Auditorium (See Seniors and Scholarship tab for more information)
September 24 - College Fair/Night at LFCC in Warrenton - 6PM - 8PM (more information on the Seniors and Scholarship and Juniors page)
October 7 - Seniors and families - 2019 FAFSA Information Meeting at 7PM in the Falcon Room
High School Summer School information may be accessed by clicking on the link: High School Summer School 2019
Top Decile students from the Class of 2019!
FHS Scholarship Recipients from the Class of 2019!
FHS School Profile: Click here.
- Develop in self-understanding with regard to their values, abilities, interests, and aptitudes;
- Select a program of studies, which will enable them to attain marketable skills and/or further their education;
- Receive occupational and educational information with which to make appropriate education and career choices;
- Understand the process of decision-making and the need to accept the consequences of decisions;
- Gain an appreciation for discipline, respect for authority, and tolerance towards others;
- Be prepared to enter society as responsible and productive citizens, upon graduation.