Bus Routes will be available online for the next school year around August 4.
Please check back prior to school start, routes may change due to increasing enrollments.
We ask students to be at their bus stops 5 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
Search, Bus Routes: The following will be displayed.
Be certain to:
- Select the grade
- Enter the house number, street and zip code,
(Use standard abbreviations for Road, Street, Lane….do not spell out.)
- Select Find School/Transportation Info button.
You will be presented with the bus number and approximate time of bus arrival for pickup.
If you receive message “Home Street not found – closest matches:”
- Use the drop down arrow in the street name field to get another option for spelling.
- Click on the “Use Selected Match”—immediately to the right.
- Click on Find School/Transportation Info again.
Sample screen below:
Bus stop information can also be obtained from your assigned school or the Transportation Department.
If your child requires Special Services, you will be notified by the Transportation Office concerning bus information.