124 Manor Court, Suite 5 Warrenton, VA 20186
Phone (540) 422-7200
Fax (540) 422-7219
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00 A.M.-4:00 P.M.
WHAT WE DO
Assess condition of school facilities
Develop and implement the Comprehensive Maintenance Plan (CMP)
Develop and implement the Capital Improvement Plan (CIP)
Oversee the FCPS Custodial staff, to include training as well as ensuring proper and adequate supplies and equipment, etc.
Energy Management of school facilities
Construct new school buildings, additions, improvements, and renovations
When should you call our office?
Call our office if you experience any of the following:
- Power Outages
- Water Issues
- Pest Control issues
- Raptor system problems
- Custodial Supply Needs
- Building issues (i.e., leaking roofs, plumbing issues, electrical problems, structural concerns)
- HVAC problems
- Fire Alarm concerns
- Security Issues (i.e., door, camera)
- 800 MHz radios
- Door Access programming activation or deactivation.
- Site or Building Safety concerns
- Environmental Services(i.e., compactor and recycle containers)
- High Priority Work Orders
Director of Facilities/Construction Department
Construction Project Manager
Area Building Managers
Patty Atkins Baldwin
Office Associate III