Return to Headlines

Schools Requesting Academic Records Click Here


Fauquier County Public Schools is now using Scribbles K-12 to process student records requests. Please use the following link to get started. 

Click on the graphic below the words “K-12 Districts Select The Following To Get Started”  

This will take you to the Scribbles K-12 Transfer site. If you do not already have a Scribbles account, you will first need to create an one. As soon as your account is approved, you will be able to request and receive records through a secure environment.