- Pierce Elementary
Kindergarten Registration Scheduled
Kindergarten registration for children attending Fauquier County Public Schools will be held March 25-29, 2019. Children who are five years of age on or before September 30, 2019, are eligible for kindergarten.
The following should be completed online beginning Monday, March 25 and may be completed in schools, if necessary:
- Go to fcps1.org and click on the Enrollment button:
- Confirm your child’s school zone.
- Complete the online portion of the registration.
Between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on any of the five days - March 25, 26, 27, 28 or 29 – a parent should visit the school the child will attend. Some schools may require your child’s presence at the time of registration; please check with your school. The following documents should be presented:
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- Original birth certificate (If unable to provide, an affidavit may be completed explaining why the birth certificate is not available)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- A Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Health Form signed by a physician. This form must include a current immunization record and must be dated within one year of the enrollment date. This must be submitted to the school nurse for review before the first day of school.
- Two forms of proof of residency (housing contract, rental agreement, property tax bill, deed, mortgage statement, or utility bill). A driver’s license is not acceptable proof of residency.
If your child’s registration is completed before July 1, 2019, you will also be required to complete the annual online registration in the summer. After July 1, kindergarten and annual registration are completed at the same time.
Additional information may be obtained by calling your child’s school.
Bradley 422-7510 Pierce 422-7630
Brumfield 422-7530 Ritchie 422-7650
Coleman 422-7550 Smith 422-7670
Greenville 422-7570 Thompson 422-7690
Miller 422-7590 Walter 422-7710
Parents who need help in a language other than English to register their child may call (540) 422-7118. Si necesita asistencia en español para matricular a su hijo, llame (540) 422-7118.